Do you offer grants?

The council offers grants to help support the cost of home adaptations for those with disabilities. You are able to apply with grants via your local council's website. Premier Care are unable to assist with your application.

People Also Asked

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Find Out More close